Friday, September 20, 2013

Laura Pausini

                                                              Laura Pausini

Why is this person important?

Laura Pausini is an Italian singer, producer, and songwriter. Laura is important because she has won several music awards such as a Latin Grammy Award, and a Billboard Music Award. She was the first Italian female to win a Grammy back in 2006. She was also the first non Spanish person to sell over a million records in Spain. It is very hard to be a female in the music industry in general, and the fact that she has won so many awards is outstanding.

Why did you choose this person? How does her/his life relate to you?

I chose Laura Pausini because she is music artist and I can relate to her because I have an immense passion for music. I play guitar and I love to write music. She's a song writer and a producer which is what I want to do when I'm older. I want to be a producer in the music industry. I feel like I can relate to her. She shows me that women can strive in the music industry too.

If she/he had never existed, would the world be different from how we know it now? Why?
If she never existed I don't think the world would be different from how we know it now. Yes she contributed to the music world, but I don't think she impacted the world in a major way. I think the world would be the same if she never existed, but if she was Michelangelo it would be a different story.

If you could meet that person, what would you ask her/him?
If I could meet Laura Pausini I would like to ask her how does it feel to be a female in the music industry? What is your songwriting process? Is it hard to main a personal life because of your career? What music artists do you look up to? Why do you love music?

  Do you think the fact this person was Italian played a role in his/her achievement?
I don't believe her nationality played a role in her achievement. If she was a different nationality I think she would still be successful. Her determination and hard work is what led her to the road to success.



1 comment:

  1. I have to admit she is not my favorite singer, but I agree with you: she is a hard worker and achieved a lot in her career. Thank you for sharing your answers!

    ReplyDelete